304190 AVK70 6-2/0awg UL/ CSA 600v 175amp Feed Thru
- AVK70 6-2/0awg 600V 175A
- MATERIALS AND FUNCTION
- Housings - The plastic housing holding the metallic screws and clamps is made of UL 94 V2 (105 degree C) thermoplastic polyamide 6.6. This plastic and its certification allow operation rated at 600 V, providing ample dielectric strength for any
- Clamps - Steel is one of the strongest materials available for its value. The clamps are zinc plated to guard against corrosion. When properly torqued, the clamp is designed to self-lock.
- Screws - Made of steel as well, the screws act as a system with the clamps - this system requires the same materials for each component. The screws lift and help to self-lock the clamps providing a downward force onto the conductors. The screws are also plated with a Zinc finish to prevent any form of corrosion.
- CONNECTION TYPES
- Screw Connection
- This is the most popular of all known connection methods. Screw connection refers to any connection in which the conductor is stripped of its insulation and clamped without any preparation.
- When the screw is tightened, the pressure pulls apart both halves of the clamping yoke. This generates a high locking action on the screw and provides excellent vibration resistance.
- Tension Clamp System
- Tension clamp connection allows the conductor to be pressed directly against the current bar. The clamp is opened with a screwdriver allowing the insertion of the conductor.
- Colors Available
- Grey 304190
- Blue 304191
- Green 304192
- Yellow 304193
- Red 304194
- Beige 304199