1418U16 Type 12 72 H x 30 W x 16 D Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure
Panel: 69H x 27W
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls with provision for panel mounting or rack mounting of equipment.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Available with front access only or both front and rear access.
- A variety of inner panels, rack mounting angles and swing frames are available to provide flexibility in equipment mounting.
- UL 508A Type 12 and 13
- CSA Type 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies and doors.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Continuously hinged door may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating on the inside and outside.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating