1418N4S16C8 Type 4 20x16x8 316 SS Wallmount Enclosure, Continuous Hinge Door with Clamps
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.