1421N100 100 Pk 10-32 Rack Rail Clip Nuts
Clip Nuts are a great alternative to Cage Nuts and have many more uses. Whether your rack has non-threaded round holes or square, clip nuts are an easier solution to speed up your installation.
- 10-32 clip nuts for non-threaded rack rails.
- Heat-treated by means of austemper.
- Available in black or plated steel finish.
- Ships in clam shell or resealable jar, depending on quantity.
- Constructed of SAE 1050-1065 spring steel.
- Recommended torque spec 31.4 +/- 20% inch-lbs
- For use with 0.069-0.079" panel thickness.
- Hardness: HRC 38-42.
- Maximum load rating will vary depending on rail mounting and cabinet load rating.
- 1421NP are zinc plated CR3.