172B 230VAC to 115VAC 200VA Step Down Transformer
- Primary 230VAC, 50/60 Hz. Secondary 115VAC
- Circuit breaker in primary.
- Provides circuit isolation & steps down primary voltage.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
- Electrostatic shield between primary & secondary.
- Input (primary) connected to a 5 foot long cord & European (Schuko) grounded plug - NOTE: old inventory only.
- Input - due to U.L changes in 2007 - NEW production with the European (Shuko) parts would no longer be U.L. listed. Therefore, we have replaced this input plug with a standard
- North American 3-wire, 250V plug (NEMA 6-15P).
- Output (secondary) connected to a 1 foot long cord & standard North American 3-wire grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R).
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
This item only ships prepaid ground within the 48 contiguous USA. Call for Expedited.