24-9574-1404 .050 48 Resin Solder Wire 1LB Spool K100LD
Kester 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals. Kester 48 has performance characteristics far exceeding standard RA fluxes. Kester 48 builds on the performance of its predecessor Kester 44 with “instant-action” wetting to provide fast and reliable solder joints.
- Performance Characteristics:
- Unparalleled wetting performance
- Excellent solderability and fast wetting to a variety of surface finishes
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Low smoke and odor
- Low spattering Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
- Kester 48 vs. Kester 44
- Kester 48 provides a higher level of activity than Kester 44, see Spread Test opposite.
- Kester 48 dramatically reduces splattering by 50+% over Kester 44.
- Kester 48 residues are transparent and nearly colorless compared to the traditional amber appearance of Kester 44.
- Kester 48 was designed for lead-free alloys
- All Solder pricing is subject to change